Is walking too slow for you? No problem, take the Segway tour.
In a nutshell:
You can rent a segway and go around on your own or pay a little more and take a guided tour. There are Segway tours offered in different parts of Miami and in South Beach. If you’ve never used a segway before don’t worry, they’ll give you a little training before you start.
- Duration: 2 or 3 hour long tours
- If you’re just renting the segway, they typically offer 1 to 4 hour rentals.
- Some of the tours offered include: South Beach, Art Deco District, Sunset and Sunrise, Miami River, Museum and Park.
- No hotel pick-up. You must go to their office.
- Just the rental: $39 (1 hour), $59 (2 hours), $79 (3 hours), $99 (4 hours)
- Segway tour: $59 (2 hours), $79 (3 hours)