This one is for the nature lovers and the adventurous souls.
In a nutshell:
After a 1 hour drive, you’ll get to the park. You will then be taken on an airboat ride and will be taught about the history and importance of this amazing natural habitat. You will most likely get to see alligators in the wild, swimming around or near you. You will then go back to visit the reserve. Some tours also offer a show.
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel (they’ll first take you to their office and from there you’ll start the tour)
- Duration of the tour: around 5/6 hours (including pick up and drop off time)
- Admission to park is included.
- Though the airboat propeller is very loud but you’ll be given disposable earplugs so, no worries!
- The guide will tell you about the Everglades, it’s ecosystem, and its importance.
- Some tours offer a wildlife educational show.
- Many tours offer free time to explore the park
$45 – $55