Citi Bike (formerly known as DecoBike which is the company that operates the service in Miami) is a great concept. This is how it works:
- You can rent the bikes for 30minutes, 1 hour, 2 hours, 4 hours, or a whole day.
- You can also get a monthly pass.
- You will need a credit card to pay.
- As long as you have time left from what you paid for, you can re-dock your bike at any station and come back to get another one.
- Your credit card acts as an access card for all stations during your rental period.
- If you choose to keep your bike past your rental session, it’s just $4 for each additional 30-minute period (they take it from your credit card).
- 30 minutes: $4
- 1 hour: $6
- 2 hours: $10
- 4 hours: $18
- 1 day: $24
Learn more about Citi Bike Miami at citibikemiami.com