Whether you are into “see the mansions of the rich and famous” or not, this tour offers a great opportunity to experience Miami from a different angle.
In a nutshell:
See Miami from the water. Admire the skyline, soak up some sun, breath in the fresh ocean air, and learn a bit about how much did so and so star pay for their mansion, where was such and such movie shot, etc. Always valuable knowledge 😉
- Pick up and drop off at your hotel – they’ll take you to Bayside Miami (all of the companies have their booths there)
- You can also go on your own to Bayside and take the boat there (you’ll save a couple of dollars, but keep in mind you’ll be paying for parking)
- Duration of the tour: around 3 hours (including pick up and drop off time)
- Narrated tour around Biscayne Bay
- See the Miami Skyline, Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Miami Beach, and the islands of “Millionaire’s Row” (aka, the homes of the rich and famous)
- Most boats sell beverages and snacks as well as souvenir photos.
- Enjoy some free time at Bayside Marketplace