Tour Miami from the air. Need we say more?
In a nutshell:
See Miami and Miami Beach from above, during the day or at sunset for an even more breathtaking experience. Fly with a group or pay a little extra for a private ride (the minimum is two people).
- Duration: from 15 minutes to 1 hour, depending on the tour.
- Day tours depart daily (by reservation) every hour from 9am to 7pm. Evening tours depart daily (by reservation): Sunset at 7pm & Night at 8pm
- Shared tours: Miami Beach Helicopter Tour (18 minutes), Grand South Beach Helicopter Tour (28 minutes), Spectacular Miami Helicopter Tour (40 minutes)
- Private tours: Hollywood Helicopter Tour (15 minutes), Miami Beach Helicopter Tour (21 minutes or 27 minutes), Miami Helicopter Tour (35 minutes or 53 minutes), Coral Gables Helicopter Tour (40 minutes), Key Biscayne Helicopter Tour (42 minutes, 50 minutes, or 62 minutes), Fort Lauderdale Helicopter Tour (23 minutes or 33 minutes), Boca Raton Helicopter Tour (41 minutes)
- Evening and night Helicopter Tours: Hollywood Helicopter Tour (15 minutes), Miami Beach Helicopter Tour (21 minutes or 27 minutes), Fort Lauderdale Helicopter Tour (33 minutes), Miami Helicopter Tour (35 minutes or 53 minutes)
- The longer the tours, the larger the area they cover.
- For $35 round trip they will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel – two passengers minimum (Pickups available at: 9am, 12pm, 3pm and 6pm)
- Between $79 (shared/18 minutes) and $425 (private/1 hour) and everything in between